Saturday, November 12, 2011

saturday post68b

good evening! em's new final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1765. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when the new lady arrived, i held her hand and walked to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to amanda who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before amanda flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. amanda rekitted me, then i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after amanda rinsed once under the floor for me, i held her hand and walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-yay, amanda fed me the perfect arvo tea! that's twice in three days! :D i also drank one cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, i showed amanda how to massage ela, and she did so for about thirty minutes.
-we just chatted. amanda told me that she lives in carina with her parents and her daughter, who's just graduated high school from san sisto!
-before she left, amanda took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's coming back on tuesday.
-after she left, i returned online and watched nine's news until PIG mum awoke from pigland.
-brb!
-cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: