Sunday, November 20, 2011

monday post 72b

good afternoon again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2242 and i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!! anyways, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest left for work @ 7:50am. then i spent the next ten minutes till 8am having mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before cuddling john doe2 and returning to sleep with him.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P once more for one tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open and close the tap five times, before gleefully forcing her to grab me three weetbix for breakfast, before finally letting me sit.
-the weetbix i enjoyed with the thinnest and shortest streak of honey ever.
-after breakfast, i went once more to the loo before PIG mum tootled me off to a torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-and 'twas a disastrous session. >< not only did he force me to stand on the bloody wobble board for about five minutes, i also fell over and lost erf's shoe! >< of course, 'twas too slippery to stand wearing just a sock, so i peeled that off too. XD
-hey, carol's here, i'll bbl, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: