Monday, November 14, 2011

monday post 71d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 5176. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-lol, when PIG mum was gleefully FORCING :( me to walk in, someone called out, "hello, emily!" i called back, "hey, how are you?" then when we walked past them, whispered to PIG mum, "umm ... who just called out?" PIG mum laughed. 'you don't even recognise your own classmates?" lol, whoops! XD
-well, today, in class, we practised writing out the alphabet! i'm just really happy coz when ali walked in and saw me, he said, "hello, my friend, emily!" :D
-after class, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled us home, where i plopped online till carol arrived, three minutes early today.
-carol Forced me to walk into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, then got dried, creamed and rekitted, only having one more tinkle when carol was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing under the chair once for me, carol Forced me to walk to the kitchen to make me some arvo tea. sadly, she only allowed me one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but i got mayo too, so yay, this week's been all satisfied!
-carol also made me a cuppa, white and two, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, carol massaged ela for around thirty-five minutes. she's having fish fingers for dinner tonight! when i told her i hadn't eaten any for the whole year, she recommended, "buy the sealord brand."
-carol took me once more to the loo before leaving. she's back on wednesday.
-i tootled online, watching nine's 6pm news until PIG mum awoke from pigland. she immediately and gleefully forced me offline. thus followed more than forty minutes of posture exercises, exercises for ela, and piano practice. i'll keep saying this, but i don't really mind the piano practice, coz piaying the piano's always been sth i've loved doing, even after the cruel and unfaithful god tore that ability away from me.
-that entire process took 40+ minutes, and was followed by PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-while she claimed to plod her own twenty minutes, i watched the x factor.
-dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa yummy wombok and beans, some mince and maybe some fish? dinner was washed down with this incredibly DISGUSTING bowl of soup, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.the soup's disgusting, yes, but must be working @ clearing my pimples, coz carol said today that my face's practically spot-free!
-i went once more to the loo afterwards, then plopped back online.
-nature called once more @ 9:15. zero thanks to PIG mum who was too busy watching the x factor to watch me walk there safely, but i didn't fall. :)
-toms: UQ physio @ 11am. ronnie jie jie's driving us there! fingers crossed we can head somewhere nice for lunch toms! i'm hoping for either maccas or sunnybank oriental, but hey, anything bar yum cha and thai food's cool. :)
-amanda's coming to shower me toms arvo. she seems fairly nice. :) and there's no toastmasters toms night. okies, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
-

No comments: