Wednesday, November 2, 2011

thursday post 67

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2478 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's "what's your excuse?" and thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY MINUTES online! only, i won't be able to get the time back, coz cathy's taking me out to garbo tonight! *sigh* the list grows ever longer ... >< anyways, events for today?
-i used the pot three times last night and once more this morning @ 6:05am. then i spent the ten minutes till 6:15am having having a mostly silent to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before cuddling florence and returning to sleep, waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted for the day, then she she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open and close the tap five times before finally letting me sit.
-actually, she also gleefully forced poor ela to grab me three weetbix for breakfast, to which she added one extremely thin and one extremely short streak of honey.
-after breakfast, i went and did a stinky unspeakable; of course PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. but i spent several minutes leaning against the side rail, finishing my chat to percy the angel/saint.
-when i finished, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and she chose to listen to rod stewart for the trip to vincent the physio's place.
-'twas a disastrous session today. >< (1) i fell, numerous times, (2), vincent the bloody physio gleefully forced me to just stand several times and (3) he even said poor ela wouldn't be allowed to grab any more lollies from the lolly jar! ><
-but PIG mum took me to sushi train for lunch! first, though, i changed the CD to westlife's 'where we are'.
-i got the chicken kaarage udon (and remembered to please ask for a separate bowl so the chicken didn't go all soggy sitting in the soup XD and PIG mum got my usual favourite, only she didn't like it and traded with me about halfway through. XD
-after paying, PIG mum tootled us home. i went once to the loo (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything), then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside and admire how dearest dad had arranged giant, oem and voem out to sunbake. oem and voem are sitting on a high chair, while giant's wearing dad's sunnies! XD
-when i finally tootled online, PIG mum demanded we watch some youtube clip of ricky martin and some korean chic.
-but now, finally, i've got almost forty minutes for myself! :D
-cathy's coming and taking me to garbo tonight! :D
-toms: UQ physio. fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me to see naz for a kebab afterwards. aunty lucia's coming to shower me @ 5pm, then i'm off to SHINE fellowship toms night. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: