Sunday, November 27, 2011

sunday post71b

one final good evening!em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 3493. almost 3.5 grand, maybe another day. but the spam count for the weekend's still zero. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-PIG mum supervised me shower, also gleefully forcing poor ela to scrub various body parts @ least forty times. but i'm remembering not to complain out aloud, coz PIG mum's PROMISED to take me for some chips toms!! :D
-hey, i've finally got one spam for the weekend!! XD
-i dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum finished with my socks, AFO and shoes, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back outside.
-unfortunately, things got worse. PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill. i've tried arguing that even the lord god got the seventh day off; why can't i?! but PIG mum just sneers back that i didn't walk all the other six days so i can jolly walk now. ><
-afterwards, she claimed to plod her own twenty while i watched some aria awards show. julia gillard really does have a big protruding nose, sorry. XD
-dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa some vegetable, several small chunks of yummy pork! and some hokkien-like noodles from some church aunty! dinner was washed down with about 1/3 mug of the juice tessa made yesterday; idiot era accidentally knocked over and spilled like 2/3 of it. ><
-one more loo trip for me before i returned online. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-back online now, but prolly not for long coz PIG mum's having a shower and will come down soon to gleefully force me off to bed.
-just a late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. ><
-i hope PIG mum remembers her PROMISE to me about getting me some chips toms! me, i'll keep my part and not apologise to ela out aloud when PIG mum gleefully forces her to open the tap five times toms.
-and i'm getting CHIPS from maccas toms!!
-lastly, carol's coming to shower me toms. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: