Tuesday, November 15, 2011

tuesday post69c

good evening again! em's new final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2410. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when dad called dinner, he refused to walk behind me to the table. >< but luckily, i didn't fall. :)
-dinner was rice, lotsa ... wombok? some ... chicken/fish? (lol, i'm doing spectacularly well tonight @ remembering! XD), one big mushroom and one little mushroom. dinner was washed down with one mug of really DISGUSTING soup, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-then, dad ordered i complete one sudoku. only problem was, i couldn't find any pencil darker than a HB! with the crappy eyesight's god has left me with, i need @ least a 2B to see well! ><
-instead, i went to the loo and came back online, without falling over. :)
-well, PIG mum should be back home soon.
-toms: my day of sleeping in! :D hopefully till 10am, @ least. XD
-also hope PIG mum'll have some decent lunch ready for me when aunty wendy comes over! or that aunty wendy will bring some for me~
-oh, and since carol's coming to shower me in the arvo, fingers crossed PIG mum'll also bring me back two sushi rolls for arvo tea!
-best of all, ice-cream night tonight! like i always say, one barely level spoonful's better than none @ all! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: