Wednesday, November 9, 2011

thursday post 68

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2620 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's "you're called to be a servant" and thirdly, i'm still owed FIFTY-SIX MINUTES online tonight after i get home from book club! but i doubt i'll get it... *sigh* anyways, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once again this morning around 5:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 6am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when dad left for work around 8am, i used the pot :P once more, then cuddled john doe the second back to sleep. he's not really the right shape for cuddling eft ... will haveta ask PIG mum could i please sleep with jimmy tonight instead.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for one tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open the tap five times. then she gleefully forced poor ela to grab me three weetbix for breakfast, before she finally lemme sit down.
-the weetbix i enjoyed with one exceedingly thin spoonful of honey, the drugs - one blberry, one cranberry, one fish oil and one garlic - i took with one mouthful of water, cup held 'incorrectly'.
-i went and did a stinky unspeakable before leaving. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to jay chou all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to writers' group! while she drove, era helped ela stretch for about eight minutes.
-thanks to some old lady who got a seat for me after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside. her name was nancy. the old lady who i thought was nancy, her name was actually coral. XD
-group was, as always, great. :) thanks to nancy who helped me once to the bathroom during break; i managed fine by myself, also letting era open the tap lotsa times.
-thanks to gabby who passed me two bikkies and a cup of tea, white and two. i also got two slices of cake! nancy made it; i asked her, "are there any nuts in it, nancy? i've got a nut allergy." to which she replied, "does coconut count as a nut? i put coconut into it." yay, i can eat coconut. :) then i got another slice! see, harry grabbed two for himself, then pushed the plate towards me, saying, "have another one, em." nomnomnom~
-after group, PIG mum took me once more to the bathroom, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. then i went to wash and dry both hands while she went herself. finally, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to foodcourt.
-hey,i gotta go, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight! otherwise, it's book club tonight, then dinner @ the springwood tower hotel! PIG mum and i might see a movie toms, fingers crossed for a spud from naz for lunch, aunty lucia's coming to shower me @ 5pm then it's off to SHINE fellowship tonight! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: