Friday, November 18, 2011

friday post 68c

hello again! em's new plodding total for friday's now 3290. righteo, continuing today's events?
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower, then left aunty lucia and i to it.
-actually, 'twasn't a nice HOT shower, just a nice WET one, coz it's already too hot for a hot shower! and it's only spring ... gosh, we're really gonna melt once summer hits! ><
-hairwash today, also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle, then i got lightly creamed. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when aunty lucia was doing elf's AFO straps.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. i left PIG mum the biscuit that was coated with sugar, and had the scotch finger one myself. aunty lucia poured me almost one mug of water, i drank that as the cup for today i could drink 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum came downstairs. she and aunty lucia yakked until 5:50, when i asked aunty lucia to please take me to the loo once more.
-just listening to nine news simulcast right now.
-dunno if i'll get to come back online afterwards, but yeah: SHINE fellowship tonight, tess coming @ 10am toms and hopefully sharon @ 4pm. nope, PIG mum says it's amanda. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: