Monday, July 9, 2012

monday post 100d

good evening again! em's new final plodding total for monday now stands @ 5845. yay, i'm half a normal person today! XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol arrived, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over, open the door and let her in.
-i headed straight into the bathroom for my shower after that - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, then i mostly dried, creamed and rekitted myself (carol helped dry and cream my back, era, and put my AFO on for me).
-after carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, arvo tea was the leftovers from my yummy lunch, plus one cup of tea, white and two, my mug to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, i only had five minutes to read the toastmasters magazine before carol massaged ela for thirty minutes.
-before carol left, she took me once more to the loo. i tootled briefly online until PIG mum awoke from pigland and gleefully forced me offline.
-thus followed EIGHTY MINUTES of forced exercises for poor me, culminating with twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-dinner for me, while PIG mum plodded her own twenty: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, threee/four small but yummy slices of pork and one yummy little chinese mushroom, which i of course saved for last. dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, then i took myself slowly and safely online.
-well, it's just past 9:30pm now; PIG mum says i can stay online till 9:45pm, yay. i need one more loo trip, then will bbl with my final, final plodding total for today and events for tomorrow.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: