Monday, July 9, 2012

tuesday post 96

good afternoon! firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding 3453 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's "are you a 'phillip'? (1) and thirdly, i'm still owed FIVE MINUTES online when i get home from toastmasters tonight!!! righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8:20am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with bear bear before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when PIG mum came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever. i also drank one warm yummy mug of horlicks 'incorrectly' and popped all my usual drugs. :P
-before leaving for UQ, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and we also listened to hakken lee all day, too.
-once PIG mum exited our driveway, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening my eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo on arrival, then kindly left me with the australian geographic magazine while she went back downstairs to pay margit.
-jason came for me with a walkbelt and i entered the physio gym with him.
-physio today: mostly mat work. ugh, i honestly hate mat work. but @ least i didn't faceplant on jason like i did awhile back!
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo afterwards then tootled us off to sushi train for lunch. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes, then ela opened and closed her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
-we both got our usuals: the kakiage udon for PIG mum and the kaarage udon for me.
-after lunch, we went to woolies to get the flowers for dearest grandma. have i said yet? today marks two years since she moved up into heaven to live with god. if i find the time to today, i wanna write a special blog post about her. :)
-unfortunately, PIG mum also gleefully FORCED :( me to walk around the store to buy some sugar.
-after she tootled us home, i went once more to the loo before plopping online. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything.
-but annette's coming @ 4pm, and we're hitting the urban hotel tonight for the changeover function!
-fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else:
-just a torture session with vincent the bloody physio tomorrow mid-morning, before aunty wendy comes and minds me for three hours. dunno what PIG mum's doing.
-carol will come watch me in the shower @ 4pm.
-best of all, it's dessert night toms night! hopefully, house'll be on too!~
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. oh yeah, will try to upload my origin post toms arvo, too: the MIGHTY MAROONS SEVENTH STRAIGHT SERIES OVER THE SMELLY BLUES!!! XD

No comments: