Tuesday, July 31, 2012

wednesday post 112

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2768 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'just keep chewing!' and thirdly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTEEN MINUTES online when carol leaves tonight!!! righteo, events for today?
-yay, i had an awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:30am, and after a pot :P trip, i cuddled bear bear and snored happily with him, waking briefly to kiss dearest dad good-bye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 8:20am.
-after PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes," i swung myself to the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted for the day, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of yucky toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy lemon jam everplus one warm mug of horlicks which i got to hold 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-hey, carol should arrive soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, okies? else i had a torture session with vincent the bloody physio today, and aunty wendy came and minded me for three hours while PIG mum went shopping. it's house and dessert tonight, and writers group and pincushion practice for me toms. righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: