Friday, July 6, 2012

saturday post 98

good afternoon! firstly, pedro loves me coz he said i've been hard @ work plodding 2333 steps today, but goodness knows i haven't been out bar attending SHINE fellowship last night! XD but TWFT topic's 'are you fulfilled? (2)' and joni's devotional topic from yesterday's 'two lenses'. righteo, let's start with last night's events first!
~alas, i wasn't given the time to get my naruto fix last night, coz PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on like ONE HOUR of stupid exercises, then poor elf had to endure fifteen minutes of the less (but STILL! ><) painful calf stretch.
-but after the usual dinner (rice, lotsa vegies, a little meat) and one bowl of soup, PIG mum tootled me off for SHINE fellowship.
-seven ppl started last night, but the three chow sisters entered around 8pm, taking the total attendance to ten people.
-michael's icebreaker activity was to draw a picture of what the first half year meant to everyone. i drew a walking stick, dr. dr. tai a roller coaster, bernard a computer and thomas a baby bottle. then we explained why we had drawn those items.
-alfee led worship last night. i sang the descant for seek ye first.
-then we broke into groups for prayer. last night, i was with michael and kathy. sharing prayer points, they affirmed for me that whenever PIG mum was gleefully forcing poor ela on multitudes of stupid exercises and i always felt someone sneering @ me, telling me that i'd forever be useless, that it wasn't god, but rather satan. only i forgot to ask them, if god's really as powerful as the bible says, then why doesn't he prevent satan from whispering those malicious lies to me in the first place? anyways, the moment michael asked me did i want to pray aloud i declined; i mean, i'm fine with praying out aloud, but when given the choice, will always decline.
-afterwards, much thanks to alfee who helped me once to the loo. i managed fine inside by myself, also letting era open the tap lotsa times.
-last night, we did bible study about two miracles jesus had performed: the feeding of the five thousand and him walking on water.
-after fellowship, there was even soup to drink! while i was drinking, sylvia jie jie wandered over and showed me this video she'd taken of ginger, who's still quite fat. :P
-then dad tootled me home, where again he didn't gimme any milk. :( but he did stick a short sock on elf to keep her from freezing. and so i cuddled bear bear and slept.
-today: i used the pot :P once last night and once more this morning when PIG mum left for work. then i closed both eyes and for the next ten minutes had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied before returning to sleep with bear bear.
-waking to use the pot :P once more around 9:35am, i couldn't fall back asleep after that, instead just cuddling bear bear until tess arrived, promptly @ 10am.
-after letting me doze for awhile longer, tess poked me up. when i used the pot :P one more time, she immediately told me, "rodel overdosed himself."
"what?!" i replied, shocked. "is he okay? where is he now? hospital?" then i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable and returned into bed.
-as tess got me kitted, she said that rodel was fine now and discharged from hospital, but she was considering getting him checked into a psychiatric clinic.
-we walked over to the bathroom together, where i brushed my teeth. also thanks to tess who squirted me some toothpaste and poured me one mug of water to drink, my first for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after that, i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint.
-when i was finished, i went to wash and dry era, then tess and i walked out together to the gobbling :P table.
-i'm disappointed. :( usually, i get the most breakfast on saturdays, like, i get dad's ham and eggs plus whatever tess brings me, but today i only got two mini bread rolls with the ham and eggs! "why that little?" i asked tess sadly. "oh, your parents have warned me against feeding you too much." she answered. :(
-afterwards, while tess massaged ela, i played with her new mobile! it's a samsung but personally, i don't like it, coz the letters are even smaller on this keypad then for her old phone, and my fat fingers keep missing the intended letter. XD
-only, tess suddenly broke into sobs about rodel! i just picked up and handed her the phone. "
please call someone for help, tess," i begged her. "i dunno how to help you." but she quickly got herself back under control and said she was fine.
-at midday, tess took me once to the loo for two tinkles, while she made me some warm milo, sweetened with some sugar.
-oh, almost forgot! little mickey rang me this morning! then, aunty nga told me she had e-mailed me sth she'd written last night and had i the chance to read, edit and send back to her yet? i apologised and said not yet, coz i'd been @ fellowship last night, but it'd be the first thing i did when i plopped online after lunch.
-i also rang aunty lai, we yakked for around eight minutes.
-tess took me once more to the loo for two tinkles before leaving.
-hey, soo's just arrived, so fingers crossed i can bbl, okies? else:
-just church toms, nothing special. it's styill sem break, so PIG mum and i'll just attend ESS @ 11am.
-fingers crossed i can hit plaza for lunch afterwards
-then, i know christy jie's coming to visit me in the arvo, yay! :) righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: