Thursday, July 12, 2012

thursday post 99b

good evening! em's new plodding total for thursday now stands @ 3949. lol, so close to four grand. XD oh, and joni's devotional topic's 'the graft'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-annette arrived about five minutes late today, but that was understandable coz of the miserable weather!
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to annette who rinsed out my hair for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself, mostly creamed myself and had another tinkle. (annette helped with my back and era). i mostly rekitted myself (annette did my footwear) and i had one last tinkle when annette was doing elf's AFO straps.
-i held annette's hand and walked out to the kitchen to make my arvo tea - and annette lemme make the perfect toastie! :D that's the second time this month already, and she's back on saturday, yay! basically, i think annette's said she'll lemme make the perfect toastie as long as she's not taking me out. i also made myself one mug of tea, sweetened with one spoonful of honey, that was my official cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
~annette massaged ela for around fifteen minutes, until PIG mum said 'twas time dad drove me to book club.
-we got there, dad took me once to the loo, then left me with the other ladies. the only sad thing was that erika couldn't make it tonight. :(
-brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: