Thursday, July 26, 2012

thursday post 101b

hello again! em's new plodding total for thursday now stands @ 7155. nice, i'm even over seven grand today; that doesn't happen very often! oh, and joni's devotional topic's 'beach towels and hymns'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dery both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to leo koo all day too.
-while PIG mum drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, before she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: ela got less than five minutes of time, coz it took like TWENTY attempts before vincent the bloody physio would lemme stay seated! meaning he'll prolly try force me to stand all next session, but i'll try my best to resist.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, i peeped into the curtain divider to whisper a hello to sleeping baby kayla, then PIG mum tootled me off to dr. lin's for acupuncture.
-pincushion practice was unremarkable.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then agreed to take me to the sushi train for lunch!
-of course, though, there was a catch (there always is, sigh)
-so after letting PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk all through woolies and grab the milk, we sat and enjoyed our usual lunch: the kaarage udon for me and the kakiage udon for her.
-after lunch, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back out to the 4WD and tootled us home, where i plopped online after one more loo trip.
-dominique arrived just before 4pm, but PIG mum took the next thirteen minutes explaining how she demands things get done in her house.
-but eventually, a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to dominique who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before dominique flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. dominique rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last one when she was drying my glasses for me.
-we held hands and walked out to the gobbling :P table together.
-thanks to PIG mum who bought me some chicken sushi for arvo tea, and thanks to dominique who gave me one plate of soya sauce for dipping. i drank one mug of irish breakfast tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey 'incorrectly' and dominique made herself one mug of green tea.
-over afternoon tea, we just talked. dominique told me she's got one set of twins who are in their late twenties, that her hubby died several years back because of some mental illness but she now lives with her boyfriend somewhere near collingwood and that she's actually a school chaplain!
-after i finished eating, i taught dominique how to give ela a massage. she chose yellow with light blue spots today, BTW.
-thirty minutes later, she took me once more to the loo, before i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she's coming back on saturday, and this is actually her first week working with CODA south!
-anyways, PIG mum's still upstairs in pigland; i think dearest dad's cooking our dinner for us right now.
-again, fingers crossed i can bbl, else i've already noted down tomorrow's events in thursday post 101.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: