Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday Post 163c

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2353; D2's final, final report for Saturday: 2353 steps also equals fifty-nine kcal or 1.01km. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-After Rhi tidied my room for me, she sat and gently massaged Ela for about one hour, painting her light blue with white dots today, like the colours on the bookmark she'd bought for me. While she massaged, I flipped through all the photos she took whle overseas, including the ones where she might've been slightly tipsy/downright drunk. XD Rhi taught me that a lager's a huge beer glass measurement!
-At midday, I went to the bathroom for my shower, seeing as I'd been out come 4pm. 'Twas a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rhi who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before Rhi flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed, had another tinkle. Rhi rekitted me, and I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps.
-I let Rhi Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where she made me one warm mug of Ovaltine - my third for today to hold 'incorrectly', and I couldn't find Aunty Lai, but I reached Aunty Nga, who was telling me about her holiday to Korea!
-Before she left, Rhi made me some fried rice for lunch and took me once more to the loo.
-I wolfed down lunch, and when someone knocked against the door, went to inquire who was there, but hearing no response, went instead to the loo. Another knock and I tried asking again, but still got no response. I opened the door anyway, coz I heard Pole's voice.
-Good timing! PIG mum returned home just as I was getting into Grace's car!
-So Grace tootled us off to Rydges Hotel for Mel Mel's high tea!
-Pole walked behind me inside, and I confess: it's been ten years since I was last there (scoool formal); I don't recognise the place @ all! XD
-i found a seat to the most left. :o) Pole sat beside me, Pastor Grace opposite Pole of two of Mel Mel's workmates beside her.
-Gosh, I felt spoiled! Everyone else shared one platter for two people, but I got my own coz I required a nut-free one! Don't worry, my platter contained half the amount of food the others had; relax, I didn't eat more~
-I wasn't sure which order to start eating, and asked the waitress, who's actually spread napkins over our waists for us! She said start from the bottom and move up, although it didn't really matter.
-So I had the purple seedless grapes first, then started from the bottom and ate up. My favourite was this choc mint bikkie thing~ There was also like two/three mini scones with jam and cream, some salmon thing and a mini muffin!
-At some point through, Pole and Grace and some other girl went to the bathroom, so I went also, managing fine by myself.
-Back @ our table, we continued eating and chatting. When somebody decided 'twas time to leave, I tried ringing PIG mum but couldn't reach her, so Pole walked behind me to a sofa. Pastor Grace sat beside me, telling me that baby Naomi's so well behaved, she often sleeps twelve hours straight through the night!
-I told the other ladies they could leave first and I was fine waiting for PIG mum to come pick me up; they stayed with me for awhile but eventually left. Bellissimo kept me company then, saying she was just gonna catch the City Cat back home.
-Finally, PIG mum arrived! I braced my right hip against a pillar and listened to her yap @ Bellissimo while Aunty A came back for us.When she did arrive, some guy even opened the door for me! I thought that was great service, but PIG mum just scoffed @ me he only wanted us to get outta the way.
-So Aunty A tootled us back to Plaza (turns out she'd taken PIG mum out to Southbank!) and PIG mum tootled us home.
-I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-After dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-At 8:30pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that I'm rostered down for the kids' storytelling (again; must found a good story after I publish this post) and we've a SHINE home gathering @ Aunty Katie's place afterwards! So hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: