Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Post 197b

Heylo again, good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5726. Personally, I thought I hiked heaps more today, but Omron's idiotic in that he doesn't work when i'm not walking along level ground! >< Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: writers group! Aunty Carly's picking me up afterwards, and PIG mum's said we can have lunch together @ the Pancake Manor, yay!
-Hopefully, Roxana remembered to ring CODA today, and a carer will come from like 3:45pm till 5:45pm, because then I've got book club, yay!
-Well, I've almost reached the PISSY two hour time limit that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, so will go play Lumosity for her afterwards. And don't worry, I haven't forgotten that it's ice cream night tonight! Anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: