Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sunday Post 165d

Good evening again, and one definite final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3240, remembering that like 1631 of those steps were plodded last night attending FX. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-When Aunty A arrived, PIG mum immediately and gleefully forced me offline, and I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE :( me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for them.
-After one loo trip and a quick tee change, dinner was the yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok and/or spinach and a little chicken. Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, then I sat for ten minutes before asking PIG mum to please pass me the book I was reading, only she refused, saying she had to clear the table first.
-Only after the table was cl

No comments: