Thursday, August 21, 2014

Friday Post 197

Today I've been hard @ work plodding 1622 steps. Had my last UQ physio session with Jake today, went grocery shopping with mother @ the Warrigal Square Woolies then had lunch @ Pho with Aunty Carly and Aunty Joanne. Tonight I'm attending FX! Am looking for sponsors for Walk the Wall~ I was originally planning to wheel the wall, but I've already had two sponsors who say they'll only sponsor me for the time I've walked. Meaning I'm just aiming to walk as long as I'm physically able, then just keel over and perish. XD That's okay, coz Julia says that once I've keeled over and perished, she put me back into my manual wheelchair and push me the rest of the way. XD Toms it's my sleep-in day! Rhi's coming to dig me outta bed @ 10am, but it's her last shift with me coz she's an ambo student and has to go somewhere for prac. Tomorrow we will also finalise the present I bought on Thursday~ Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend! :o)
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. I just copied that straight out of the Facebook post that I just wrote~

No comments: