Monday, August 11, 2014

Tuesday Post 164

Good morning! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1381 steps today (which Omron very proudly reports as also equaling twenty-seven kcal or 540m XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Love Your Church - Jesus Does! (2)' but thirdly and most importantly, I'm gonna be owed lotsa time online after lunch coz I didn't come online till 11:40am!! Actually, it's rare that I can post in the morning! XD Anyways, events for today?
~Woohoo, fifth consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am having a having mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy snorings with Daddy Bear continue for one more hour, until dearest dad comes and kisses me goodbye before leaving for work. I use the pot :P once more then immediately start counting down my fifteen more minutes, knowing that PIG mum would come very soon.
-Sure enough, with 12.5 minutes remaining, PIG mum comes in, dumps my clothes onto my bed, demands I get dressed without assistance for her and exits. I comply; after enjoying my remaining 12.5 minutes snuggled with Daddy Bear first.
-PIG mum returns to put on Elf's AFO and tie my shoelaces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth.While I'm there, I also use the loo once for two tinkles. It's normal, right, to use the toilet after you get up from bed? Coz while I was sitting over the loo doing my business, PIG mum suddenly yanks open the door and threatens, "If you don't come out right now, I'm leaving without you." Which only made me laugh inside, coz I was thinking, did she plan on driving to Dr. Vu's private clinic @ Cooparoo and then explaining to him, "Oh, I left my daughter on the toilet, but you can check my eyes for me!" XD
-Anyways, my business over the loo done, I go to wash and dry Era before making my way slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Breakfast was one slice of toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one yummy mug of mint drinking chocolate. Over breakfast, while PIG mum was upstairs changing, I continued and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootled me off to see Dr. Vu. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to radio's 97.3FM all day, too. While PIG mum drove, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-Dr. Vu's private clinic isn't very assessable - there are stairs! But @ least there were railings on both sides, meaning I managed them fine. The bigger problem was when the receptionist told PIG mum that some guy was currently repairing the toilet, and there weren't any others around!! >< I sat down, determined to sit tight and not let the cruel and unfaithful God make me piss myself. Luckily, I was saved with the revelation that there was a toilet available, up two steps and no rail, but hey. I got to empty my bladder, phew!
-Lol, PIG mum's observed that Dr. Vu's always very cool, very reserved ... but he seem lots more relaxed today? Guess 'twas coz he was @ his private practice. Anyways, he quickly checked my reading ability (stare @ letters on chart) then looked through my right eye with his fancy equipment. While he did so, I regaled him with my story of how I discovered where the second head of the Tasmanian's went. XD I also asked would there be any way for me to close my right eye but he explained that outside of hanging a weight on it to pull it down, no. :o( Then he said to come back and see him one year later.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us to Maccas for second breakfast! Lol, I feel like a hobbit. XD We shared one breakkie wrap with egg, bacon and tomato, one small hash brown and one small orange juice. Much thanks to the guy sitting beside me who left me his copy of today's Australian that he was reading; also thanks to PIG mum who then got me today's copy of the Courier Mail to browse.
-Did I use the loo once more before leaving for Vincent the bloody physio's? Don't think so, but can't honestly remember ... anyways, while PIG mum drove, Era again helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela again opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-Physio today: sat first go, then stood entire session. Walked around room, bent to floor for Ela to pick up objects and place them elsewhere. Ela also opened loo door and held onto rail @ end.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home then rushed inside, saying her tummy was sore. I made my way slowly and safely to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. PIG mum demanded I go turn the light switch on; I honestly thought drawing the curtains open let enough sunlight in! But I did that slowly and safely a second time, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Hmm, it's already past 1pm now ... wonder when PIG mum'll come down and feed me lunch? Coz she's already said that Joey's coming around 3pm to teach me pilates for thirty minutes; must speak to her and ask her not to come on the 2nd, 4th and 5th Tuesdays of every month, coz I'm @ Toastmasters then and 2pm-4pm's strictly my internet time!!
-Roxana's taking me out to Toastmasters tonight! Must find out which room we're in, and also fingers crossed that PIG mum'll lemme bring back something for dinner from Maccas!
-Toms: Ekka public holiday means no UQ physio for me!! :D Dad's gonna take PIG mum and I to the mountain he trekked with our church's brothers' fellowship for a BBQ! Our neighbour Uncle Alan's going; I wonder will anyone else come also?
-Almost forgot! Checking for whether Chicago Fire's airing tonight~
-And best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I keep saying, a very little's better than none @ all!
-Ooh, and I may be in tomorrow's Southern Star; check it out! But will papers get delivered during public holidays? Dunno; anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: