Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday Post 196b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4114, which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 107kcal or 1.79km. XD Anyways, events for today?
-I used the pot :P once last night and once more around 6:35am before having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-One more hour of happy snoring for Daddy Bear and I, before dearest dad comes to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work. I use the pot :P once more andonce he's gone, count down my fifteen minutes, coz I know PIG mum will come into my room with my clothes, dump them on the bed, demand I get dressed for her all without help and leave.
-Sure enough, that's exactly what happens. PIG mum returns to help me with Elf's AFO and laces, then I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the bathroom where I brush teeth and do a stinky unspeakable after draining one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-After I wash and dry both hands, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where breakfast is one slice of toast with sliced banana and a drop of maple syrup! It's so pretty, I even get PIG mum to take a photo for me so I can upload that to Facebook. XD I also drink one mug of yummy mint drinking chocolate, pop all my usual drugs :P and continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Once breakfast is finished, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootles me off to UQ for physio. We listen to 97.3FM all day, and of course, she gleefully forces poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too. While she drives, I finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Suddenly, PIG mum comes to a standstill! I open both eyes and see this flashing billboard ahead, saying there's some kinda debree further ahead? Once that clears and PIG mum's entered Coronation Drive, we again crawl to a standstill, this time for some two vehicle accident. PIG mum hands me her mobile and I ring the NAB; surprisingly, Jake answers! He's got better phone manners than Jess, who just answered, "Hello?", Jake said, "Good morning, this is Jake"! XD I just explained that we were crawling along Coronation Drive but that I was coming. After ending the call, Era helps Ela stretch for five minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm fifty/sixty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At UQ, again, there aren't any parking spots available. I ask PIG mum just to walk me into the lift, where I'd take things from there, but ipon entering level one, Margit rushes over and says, "I heard you're gonna be entering the NAB all by yourself!" So yeah, PIG mum and I board the lift and I exit @ level two. Like I promised Jess, I don't brace against the wall, but Era does trail lightly along it. Only when I reach the disabled loo, Verun's about to enter! Kat's there also, she waits till him and his male carer are inside before walking me inside the NAB. I tell Jake I need the loo myself, but instead of taking me back to await my turn after Verun, he makes me walk to the end of the hallway, where there's another disabled toilet I didn't know about! I managed fine by myself, maneuvering myself slowly and safely around and not letting the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-Physio today: Weightbearing for Elf, reaching for Era, ten laps walking along hallway, stepping onto a block for Elf and Erf, weight shifting, @ least ten sit-to-stands and pincer grip work for Ela. And did you know, Kat bought me a Despicable Me minion t-shirt from Ireland!!! :D It looks possibly tight; she laughed that I'd haveta cut down on all those yummy food photos I keep posting on Facebook. XD
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me back to Runcorn Plaza Hot Bread, where I bought myself a meatball salad roll for arvo tea! While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-Argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm srtill owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online!!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: