Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sunday Post 164b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2118, which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling still forty-seven kcal but 920m. XD Anyways, continuing events for today?
-After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt then tootled us off to church; while she did so, I kept both eyes closed and finished off my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-At church, I used the loo once, then let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk into the classroom.
-Uncle Eddy taught from Acts chapters four and five today; huge thanks to Izzy who passed me one little wad of chewing gum! Lol, I wasn't sure was it a mint or some chewing gum, so I scrawled the question on my sheet and was about to slide it over to izzy, when Huldah (who was sitting beside me), glanced over, saw the question and tapped 'chewing gum'. XD
-Afterwards, I went again to the loo, grabbed some morning tea then sat near the stairs. Actually, I'd just walked out, but not seeing PIG mum anywhere, just braced against the wall. Luckily, June just happened to wander past and she gave me a hand to some seat. Originally, I was gonna grab some morning tea, but June was like, "You sit; I'll duck into the kitchen and grab you some." She returned with one packet of Arnott's Nice bikkies and I munched two.

-When the bell was rung I hiked upstairs and sat in my usual seat @ the back, most left.
-Yay, I got to stay seated for worship again~ I sang everything, plus the harmony for two/three songs, but like every week, meant absolutely nothing.
-Speaker today was Pastor Chris; his sermon was from Haggai.
-Following Kwany's advice, I took the initiative and asked Esther was she free for lunch together, and she was! So I went myself to the loo once more then sat just inside the hall waiting for Esther. Kwany wandered over for a chat and said for his bucks party he'd had to do some high ropes course; apparently, he's not the best with heights? Well, I can sympathise: I'm TERRIFIED of heights! XD
-Esther walked me outside then went to get her car, while I braced against a pole. Dr. Lee wandered over and said I was being a koala. XD
-We went to Cafe Mi! Phew, there was a disabled parking spot available and Esther decided we'd sit inside.
-Yay, the Asian meal was my favourite: fish fillet with creamy corn sauce in rice! I was impressed coz it came with several peas! I drank a cold milk tea with that; Esther got herself one plateful of fried dumplings. We traded one dumpling and one chunk of fish~
-I was careful not to talk much; PIG mum's always @ me to listen. Only it kinda seemed like Esther was evangelising/giving me another sermon ... Aunty Susan also wandered over to say hi~
-Afterwards, Esther tootled me home and while I used the downstairs bathroom, I used the upstairs one, before walking myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Alas, PIG mum tumbled downstairs, gleefully and immediately forcing me offline and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside, where she gleefully forced poor Ela to bring down all the day's washing.
-Back inside, I returned online, and the parents have taken a walk together. Dad's left me with the home phone.
-At 5:35pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Doubt I can return online later, coz I've almost reached the PISSY two hours online that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, so toms:
-Late morning UQ physio with Jake. *sigh* I can't trust him anymore, not with Jess forbidding him to walk behind me ... ><
-Only I'm staying back for another thirty minutes coz Jess wants to tape how Ela functions now to show some kinda conference!
-Meaning PIG mum's already rung Chi-Link and pushed back my massage appointment with Lei shifu. Hopefully I can get some yummy lunch from Hanaichi first, though.
-And Carol's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: