Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Post 164b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2372, but Omron has bowed out for tonight, because for some reason he doesn't count steps while I'm using the cross trainer... anyways, continuing tonight's events?
-PIG mum tumbles down from pigland not long after I finish Sunday post 164b, immediately boots me offline and demands I shower.
-So obviously, I wash and dry my own hair today, dry and rekit myself. PIG mum seriously helped with NOTHING bar Elf's AFO. Well, she handed me items of clothing also, if you count that.
-After heading over to the loo for two tinkles, I wash both hands then let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where I let her gleefully force poor Ela on 25+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
-That culminated with me having to let the parents gleefully FORCE :( me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer.
-Following one more loo trip, dinner was the yucky rice, lotsa spinach, about 1.5 squid balls and a few small, thin and tasteless slices of soup pork.
-Dinner was washed down with one mug of yummy lavender and Chinese tea, which I was very careful to hold 'correctly', before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Anyways, I'd better go back and keep playing Lumosity for PIG mum now; fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final evbents for Sunday, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

No comments: