Friday, August 14, 2020

Friday Post 310b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 3568 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now fifty-five but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online should the parents demand I watch Nine's 6pm news!! Righteo,. take two: events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Zero thanks to PIG mum though; after baking sth last night she heads upstairs and inconsiderately a-THUMPED around everywhere and awoke me shortly after midnight! >< Luckily, my bladder kindly allowed me to fall back asleep and the noisy garbage truck didn't THUNDER down our road and start tipping bins till 6:30am, yay!
  • After one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes until 6:40am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • I happily snore for another hour, waking again for the pot sixty minutes later before spending another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Now @ 5:52pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:25. Right, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • After dearest dad kissed me bye before going to Uncle Jerry's place and doing sth, I happily snore for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with nothing but the bra strap, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one slice of toast with avocado. I couldn't taste any salt. Actually I was gonna eat the custard bun I'd bought yesterday with Tina, but PIG mum clean forgot and already put the bread out for me; I said don't worry; I'll have the coconut custard bun for lunch instead.
  • Over breakfast, I also drink one full mug of water, drink another mug of warm Milo, pop all my usual drugs :P and spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: