Sunday, August 16, 2020

Sunday Post 309e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2561 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Big Enough'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Dispelling The Smog' and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now only nine. Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?

  • Phew, when I was typing the last point from the previous post, PIG mum summoned me for dinner I wouldn't haveta miss out on Ninja Warrior Origin version after all!
  • After one loo trip, I wolfed down dinner, skipped soup and was nestled comfortably on the couch with Carnival the teddy for when Ninja Warrior started!
  • T'was epic! Phew, QLD made it third into the finals for toms night. I know where I'll be, 7:30pm! 
  • Luckily, it doesn't start until 7:30pm; provided PIG mum can feed me dinner by 6:45pm I'll be right.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up toms ...
  • Did David come gimme physio last Monday? Don't recall ... XD Meaning he'll prolly come toms arvo and have me plod on the treadmill ...  then I'll login Monday's plodding total @ 1695 coz I doubt I'm going out.
  • Think Tina's minding me 2pm till 5pm ... wonder how late she'll arrive toms? XD
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the entire Nine news 6pm bulletin - the 101ST time I've done so!
  • Then will wolf down dinner and be seated in front of the television with Carnival for 7:30!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

 

No comments: