Sunday, August 16, 2020

Monday Post 309c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ only 850, lemme just cover potential final, final events for Monday?

  • At 1:03pm, I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:44. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I have an incredible snore; PIG mum and I both oversleep! Hence why I skip the fifteen more minutes, just getting myself mostly independently kitted then calling PIG mum back to please help with Elf's AFO straps and both laces but in the end, I don't leave the bedroom until like 10:25am! Hopefully PIG mum won't leave me to sleep until 10:25pm, otherwise, I'll be back in bed before twelve hours have passed and I'll feel I've wasted the whole day. XD
  • That done, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Now @ 1:52pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:48. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I'm actually played one more memorable game lasting 8:55!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: