Friday, August 14, 2020

Friday Post 310d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4094 (ha, I'm just over four grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now fifty-six. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Uncle Colbert said good night and went home @ 8:45pm. The moment dad re-entered our house he was bugging me to get to bed, but I was dismissive, telling him I wasn't hitting the sack until 9:45pm. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: presumably staying @ home all day, so will login Saturday's plodding total @ only 750. Hannah's helping me up @ 10am and staying with me till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz the Saturday arvo shift doesn't happen anymore.
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and the opportunity to read for three hours!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: