Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thursday Post 309c

Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3444. Anyways, continuing events for today?
  • Now @ 8:34pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:34. Right, promise I'll not play again till toms. XD Only I've used up all my time playing, so super-briefly:
  • Tina took me to Sunnybank Hills for my weekly shopping trip!
  • Grabbed one of Kylie Chan's novels and happily read for one hour.
  • Bought groceries from Coles, Woolies (waved @ Caitlin who'd returned from lunch break just after I'd left) and then bought lunch from the drive-thru @ Red Rooster!
  • Pastors Chris and Grace came over for lunch; they bought Thai~
  • Showered after they left.
  • Let PIG mum nab half my yummy sausage bun for arvo tea after she got home for her half day's work.
  • Smuggled my mobile into the bathroom and played Candy Crush-type games for awhile. XD
  • Parents demanded I head over to the sofa and watch Nine's news. All the interesting surnames I found: Gollschewski,Palaszczuk, Cavallaro, De Lion, Sri, Sheppard, Uhlmann, Frydenberg, Oster, Burrows, Jheir, Seblani, Frick, Heinke, Wendt, Biden, D'Allesandro, Ardern, Vidgen, Fabris, Mendes, Demetriou, Gottlieb, Carrigan, Ponga (heard), Fifita (heard), Pattaya (heard), Ah Chee, Rich (heard), Muckert, Tszyu (heard), Kyrgios, de Heed, Pullar, Coward, Sarv, Mickenbecker (heard), Towers, Youngberry and Nongoor. 71.84cAUD=1US$Brisbane was 10-26 today. Mt Gravatt tomorrow: 12-23. 6:24 sunrise 5:23 sunset. That's the 98TH time I've seen the 6pm news bulletin! :D
  • Used loo for one tinkle and had dinner afterward: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, some yummy chicken and some taro.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for Thursday plus what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: