Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sunday Post 312e

 Good evening! Firstly, I'm actually gonna log Sunday's plodding total @ only 800 and not 750 (will explain why later) and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Self-Checking'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once the first half of the Storm vs. Sea Eagles game was over, I asked PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea? Yes, but before that I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to dad's deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the clothes; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh* She'd even timed it just so that dad returned from playing baddy with his mates and enjoyed arvo tea with them, meaning he can see what a piece of sh*t I've become and she can flaunt to him exactly how much power she has over me. >< She's hateful like that. *sigh*
  • And if that wasn't bad enough, next I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a banana! First, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to hold the banana, second, she happily ordered Era around demanding I hold the knife 'correctly' (i.e. her way; I've never heard that one could hold knives 'incorrectly' and thirdly I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me the banana. Unsurprisingly, like I'm sure she hoped, dad came inside while Ela was struggling with the banana, meaning that again he could see what a piece of sh*t I've become and how much power PIG mum enjoys over me. *sigh*
  • After washing the banana down with one mug of tea, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Phew, I'd only missed fifty seconds of the second half. Worth watching the rest, then. I enjoy watching from the computer because I can easily make out how many meters were made each set when changeover time arrives; from the television, it's too small for me to make out.
  • Since the parents had gone walkies, I even started watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin! I'd watched twenty-eight minutes when dad summoned me over for dinner; lol, two more minutes and I'd been halfway through and therefore refused to join! Here are all the interesting surnames I found for the first twenty-eight minutes: Heinke, Comisky, Uhlmann, Frydenberg (heard), Albanese, Gyte, Fitzgibbon, Khazal, Arvier, Biden (hearrd), Willan, Temple, Hillman and Baxter.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon Pao handed me this morning; August has been satisfied TWENTY-FIVE times!! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa sweet soup carrot, two thin strips of delicious BBQ chook and one tiny chunk of the roast pork dearest dad recently bought from ALDI.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the fridge I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Only suddenly all the soup rushed down and I needed the bathroom! >< XD
  • Well, better get back to penning (well, typing XD) my birthday celebrations for this year; fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! Less next week though; ESS will resume in-person!

No comments: