Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wednesday Post 310b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3288; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Living On Purpose' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Communion Sunday'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents called me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table for dinner, 

    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts, some egg, some chicken and some pork. Yay that the parents lemme use the spoon I found lying in the bowl of bean sprouts; August has been satisfied ELEVEN times!! :D :D

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after I took my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Thursday, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: