Friday, January 12, 2024

Saturday Post 291

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2694 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Experiential Key'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Be Afraid Of Getting Old (2)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Persevering In Jesus' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONNE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after dad and  I play table  tennis together @  church!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like the past two days, nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Outta habit I wake again for the pot around 7:45am (when dearest dad usually leaves for his hard day's work) before Pijum  and I continue our happy snorings together. 
  • PIG mum's noisy daily a-THUMPING around upstairs wakes me once more for the pot :P shortly after 9am and soon she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly  slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (even though dearest dad's not home?!) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: