Saturday, January 13, 2024

Sunday Post 291b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2692. Ha, I'm over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day, I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to finish napping and gimme some arvo tea.
  • Annoyingly, PIG mum interrupted twice: first to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a pear (but I didn't mind too much since I was seated and could fully concentrate) and secondly to demand Ela hold the ukelele Karson gave me years ago to see could Ela possibly manage it. But finally I was left alone to read for one hour in peace! Actually I think I found an error on pg. forty-three: the word should read fond not fold. XD
  • Took a nice warm shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shiort second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Once I flipped the nice warm water off and called PIG mum back, she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, before I did everything else. PIG mum only finished with Elf's AFO dtraps and both laces.
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Seven's, read by Katrina Blowers) for the 13TH time: Costi, Ambrose, Olsen, Burley, Rennae (first name), Brant, Randi (first name), Mason,Margarethe (first name), Paulette (first name), Lars (first name), Whitfeld, Gyte, Jeffcoat, Boucher, Cawley, Singh, Mullany, Buckland, Husic (heard), Dutton, Foukkare, Butler, Bartlett, Renshaw (heard), Robson, Constable, Healy, Schrinner (heard), Agassi, Mariani, Crisafulli, Palaszczuk (heard), Da Silva, Labuschagne, Melina (first name), Sarris, Hochul, Hayley, Payne, Wikman, Whitlock, MacCullum, Gigante, Kerr, Walton, Sinne (heard), Cerundo, Hales,  Djokovich, Arnaldi, Ng, Ramy (first name), Elgazar, Netanyahu, Dick, Linus (first name), Power, Donaldson (heard) and Auden. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 21-33 today. Brisbane toms: 23-30. Mt. Gravatt toms: 22-29. Sunrise 5:06am Sunset 6:48pm

No comments: