Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Wednesday Post 293b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3130 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Loved Ones In Glory' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and ONE MINUTE online after dinner tonight!!Righteo, events for today

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like last night, nature didn't call until dearest dad very considerately walked silently down the hallway and slid the bathroom door shut @ 6:35am; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew he'd leave for work exactly one hour later!
  • Sure enough, exactly one hour later, dearest dad again walks very thoughtfully silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage; after another pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, meets Zach the kiwi bird and leaves for his hard day's work, Pijum and I happily snored, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to finish with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

No comments: