Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Wednesday Post 293

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from last night's actually ... umm, I've lost it? >< XD; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Propiation; thirdly, today I've been hard  @ work plodding 1138 steps; thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic's 'Listen More Carefully' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Quick To Listen' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after I get home from table tennis and watch the 6pm news for the 21ST time!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Once my most important two hours of the day were up, I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read and wait for PIG mum to gimme some arvo tea after she awoke from napping on the couch.
  • Once she'd done that, she left to go play badminton with her mates; 'twas dad who let Lucy inside @ 5:30pm and moved Sparkless3 to her carboot.6
  • Yay we got the free carpark but 'twas another paltry attendance: only four people! XD But Zach came and he really DID bring me a kiwi plush that came with sound!! :D I also shared my ears speech and Neil said 'twas my best one yet since I remembered not to speak too fast! XD
  • Afterwards, Lucy tootled me back to the Warrigal Square Macca's for my Ujnhappy Meal with an orange juice (she got herself large chips) then dropped me ho. Repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 21ST time: Greer,  Miles,  Lennon, Fegan Hamilton,  Millward Boekel, Jeffreys, Croucher,  Albanese, Narramore, Chicco, Desley (first name), Page, Schrinner, Gosling Piotrowski, Banducci, Faruqi, Perrett, Hill, Sussan (first name), Ley, Dayana (first name), Sinner, Jannik (first name), Haley, Kearsley, Trump, I'Keefe, Medvedev, Viney,Muling, Ford, Reynolds, Bailie, McAuliffe, Saville, Marr, Sydes,  Schninkle, Youngman and Bradnam. Dobbin, Geran, Mercorella, Todhunter 65.90USc =1AUD. Jonatha. Uptin read the sports report and Luke Bradman read the weather report from Bowen.  Brisbane was 22-30. Brisbanetomorrow: 22-32. Gravatt toms: 20-31. Sunrise: 6:46am Sunset 6:48pm 

No comments: