Saturday, January 20, 2024

Sunday Post 292b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1226. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started my most important two hours of the day offline, I got offline to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to wake up from her long arvo nap to feed me some arvo tea.
  • When she woke up, she not only ordered me to get myself a fork for arvo  tea (fruit without any bikkies afterwards; luckily dearest dad shared a small chunk of his banana bread with me), she then chucked dome cow @ me after I said 'twas HER fault I couldn't study anymore! Obviously, I'm doomed for failure since right from the very start she's been VERY NEGATIVE about it all! >< She's decided I'm too disabled to study and that's why I can't get paid work: I haven't got any qualifications! *sigh*
  • Originally I was gonna wait for Monday's carer before asking her to please find me a new book to read; horrid PIG mum, feeling her NEED to assert dominance over me, demanded I head over to the shelf and grab one myself. Obviously, I'm not  gonna browse while I'm standing: I just grabbed the first title my hand encounted: @ The Gates Of ... Hell? By Raymond E. Feist! I happily read that for one hour; oh, when I was reading the Enid Blyton book, I reached page 150 @ 3:23pm.
  • Then I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song  out aloud, opening both eyes for all  the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered  myself for another tinkle before tapping the nice warm water off and  calling PIG mum  back.
  • Once she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Wendy Kingston) for the 19TH time: Ryan, Hadley, Stream, Hannabery, Bronte (first name), Butler Shannon, Baynes, Short (heard), Weatherall (heard),  Spencer (first name), Swiatek, Noskova, Gildea, Mia (first name), Sinner (heard), Hachinov (heard), Ingram, Guseli, Probyn, Albanese, Butler, Taylor, Raisi, Galea, Tyquin, Ebrahim (first name), Netanyahu (heard), Horton, Sun, Zelenskyy, Trump (heard), Sughanda (first name), Arun (first name), Makenna (first name), Baily, Worboys, Jacylyn (first name), Jonte (first name, heard), Prain, Travolta (heard), Stevens, McMahon, Geran, Chen (pronounced Chin), Rublev (heard), Novak (first name, heard), Djokovich (heard), Sabalenka (heard), Tsitsipas (heard), Simova (heard) and  Uptin. Jonathan Uptin read the sports report from Melbourne Park and Broonte Gildea read the weather report from North Burleigh. Brisbane was 25-34 today. Brisbane toms: 24-37. Mt. Gravatt toms: 23-36. Sunrise: 5:11am Sunset 6:47pm

No comments: