Sunday, January 14, 2024

Sunday Post 291d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3620. Ha, I'm over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After posting the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up since I'm seeing Aunty Anna for some massage. No acupuncture toms coz I'm currently on my monthlies but I'm not sure why Aunty Anna doesn't give acupuncture then. Will prolly fall asleep with that comfy massage while listening to PIG mum'a unceasing yapping; bet she's simply DYING too yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Will hopefully buy groceries with PIG mum and aisle walk afterwards else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  •  Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm. Fingers crossed I can read Enid Blyton's book for another hour!
  • Then also fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 13TH time!
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: