Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Thursday Post 294b

 Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3722 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Five Purposes For Suffering'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Treasure Your Children' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's All-Star Humility' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and ELEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 29TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Outta habit I wake again for the pot :P around 7:45am coz that's usually when dearest dad leaves for his hard day's work but since he doesn't come and kiss me bye I presume he's got Thursday and Friday off again so after another pot :P trip, return to happy snorings with Pijum and Pearl.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Max Futcher and Sharyn Ghidella) for the 29TH time: Whitfeld,  Scanlon, Miles, Dry (heard), Bissell (heard), Yas (first name), Albanese, Kingsun, Gill, Palaszczuk (heard), Kloubucher, Gyte, Kerr, Saxon (first name), Odgers, Reason, Seiffert, Hart, Hoffman (heard), Fenech (heard), Hughes, Gillmeister, Hartley, Kadak, Heathwood (heard), Gainsbury, Sacre, Mooney, Conroy Ballin, Feldt, Shivas, Kroehn, Peta (first name) Hannay, Gorry, Shou (first name), Chew, Vasyl (first name), Lawson, Ray, Bissell, Blowers, Postecoglou, Border, Bartlett (heard), Bickel (heard), Myraschenko, Zuckerberg and Baxter.  1AUD - 65USc.Alisa Smith read the sports report and Paul Burt read the weather report from Burleigh Heads. Brisbane was 21-29. Brisbane toms: 21-33. Sunrise 5:30am Sunset 6:42pm

No comments: