Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Wednesday Post 293d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3526. Ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted arvo tea was one huge mug of green tea, half a tasty rice cracker from Jacinta (PIG mum had given her FOUR because she'd skipped lunch) and one banana.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 21ST time. All the things I like recording are in the first post for today.
  • Whoops outta time, so just briefly:
  • Used loo for one tinkle, had the usual dinner, drank soup, took bowl to sink, returned online and used loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm before proofreading an email for PIG mum.
  • Toms: Angelica's taking me to GCCW; I've not seen her for ages!
  • She'll buy me a kebab for lunch and then drive me to the NAB for physio and seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 3:45pm.
  • Hoping to spend my most important two hours of the day online, quickly downing some arvo tea and then watching the 6pm news for the 22nd time unless dad will take us out for dinner toms night?
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: