Thursday, June 24, 2010

friday post 9b

-firstly, yay for em, who managed to swing herself over twice to use the pot :P twice last night without falling to her death! o_O :P
-i swung myself over to use the pot :P again, and seeing the time was like 10:30am, called out to PIG mum, "don't we need to have physio @ your :p turn?" turns out she was actually pulling a sickie and had decided to cancel my physio there. sheesh, it's like you never see her cancelling my wednesday sessions with vincent?! ><
-so PIG mum got me up, kitted, made me walk over to the bathroom to wash my face and hands before making me walk over to the gobbling :P table.
-thanks to PIG mum who made yummy nesquik porridge for brunch! i ate that with one slice of yummy helga's bread; no thanks to nasty PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to hold the plate while era spread the butter.
-afterwards, PIG mum made me walk over and gleefully forced poor ela to wash my dishes. for some reason, she gets pissed when i say to ela, "poor poor ela, i'm so sorry that my HORRIBLE PIG mum is forcing you to do all this, but thanks for being such a brave girl for me." so next time, i'll remember to just mouth it to her.
-PIG mum made me walk to the computer table and i tootled online. she's got me sitting on the piano stool, meaning still no back rest. >< my poor back's starting to ache quite a fair bit, so i'll prolly do that exercise vincent the physio taught me.
-speaking of him, i certainly bloody well hope he doesn't come toms! tess will come, @ 10am. hopefully she won't force me toplay scrabble with her, and i can just keep doing my sudoku - i've almost finished sixty!
-just under fifty minutes til lyn arrives. what should i do? oh yeah, the spam count for the week's seventy-one. hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: