Saturday, June 12, 2010

saturday post9c

good evening! em's final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2999. lol, excuse me if i can't be bothered to get up and walk one more step to make that an even three grand. :p anyways, the parents are gleefully forcing poor em off to bed @ 8:30. i would dearly love to bitch about how unfair that seems, considering i'm twenty-three years old now, but i'll refrain, coz yes, as much as i think it really is rather inhumane of my parents to force me off to bed @ the absurd time of 8;30, the cool thing is that yes, sleeping's my favourite hobby. meaning after PIG mum forces me off to bed, i'll just cuddle my darling bear bear, sing and count myself into some heavy-duty snoring. :)final thing, with my parents gleefully forcing me off to bed @ 8:30, i'm still owed THREE HOURS and TEN MINUTES online toms! and never mind, coz yes, i'll continue to PROMISE that i'll continue to try my HARDEST to get back EVERY SINGLE MINUTE I'M OWED, I SWEAR!! anyways, events after my last post?
-karen's awesome - she arrived early! so we read a funny news article about harry kewell being plagued by some evil spirit before i headed into the laundry for my nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before karen flipped the lovely hot water off, dried myself while karen dried the floor, got creamed and rekitted and had one more tinkle when karen was doing erf's shoelaces.
-thanks to karen for the perfect arvo tea! originally, dad had told karen i was to eat another half muffin for arvo tea, but i explained to karen that i'd already eaten half for breakfast and i didn't wanna eat another half, so she checked the fridge to see whether the fridge contained the ham, cheese and mayo and made me the perfect arvo tea. :) i made myself a cuppa, white and two, karen made herself a coffee, then we just yakked away. she's just having a toastie for dinner, BTW, and will be back on tuesday.
-karen gave ela a massage @ 5;40, painting her dark blue (she lemme choose) with white spots (everyone likes white spots, i wonder why ...?)
-karen took me once more to the loo before leaving. and since she's not rostered to take me to garbo on wednesday, i'll haveta ring alice on wednesday and ask if whoever's coming to look after me can take me out.
-dad made me an awesome mirror box! so i stuck ela inside and PIG mum gleefully forced era to do about five minutes of hand exercises, until aunty a arrived.
-hotpot tonight! so i ate lotsa choy sum and barramundi, two or three slices of beef, the same again of chicken, some tofu, and one yummy hard-boiled egg @ the end. :) thanks to PIG mum who poured me one mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-PIG mum actually took me to the loo once before i ate my egg; of course, she gleefully forced me to do both the dakking and un-dakking. surprisingly, she only forced me to wash era - the poor thing froze in the cold water, which explains why she's wearing the glove now.
-give me patience, argh. >< PIG mum's bitching to dad about how i sit slumped in the chair.
-just church toms. aunty a says there's still bible study, meaning i'll have @ least one happy hour for ela's thumb toms. :) hopefully we can eat lunch @ foodcourt toms, that dad won't park outside sunnybank oriental again and that i won't haveta eat @ cafe mi again. actually, also fingers crossed that we won't haveta stand up for any worship songs toms. yes, if everything turns out well toms, i'll be singing everything (but i won't be meaning anything) i think it's back to no carer on sunday arvo, oh, and two more things to hope for: 1. if there's baddy, the parents won't force me to attend and play, and 2. if PIG mum helps me with a shower toms, i pray that she won't gleefully force poor ela to scrub my various body parts too many times. anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: