Tuesday, June 1, 2010

wednesday post10

good afternoon! this is actually take two of my post; take one got wiped out when i tried to install sth. ><
-anyways, today i've been hard @ work plodding 1595 steps. that'll go past 2000, if dad forces me to plod on that bloody treadmill tonight.
-also, i came online @ 3pm, meaning i've still got ONE HOUR online tonight. add that to the time i'm already owed, and that's EIGHT HOURS and FIFTY-THREE MINUTES i'm owed - and as always, i PEOMISE to try my HARDEST to get back EVERY SINGLE MINUTE THAT I'M OWED!!
-anyways, i'm off to check my e-mail first, but i'll bbl @ 3:45pm to start blogging about my day!
cheers,
em. ^^
-3;45 now, i've just been reading the news online - federer's out of the french open, haha! :P
-dad was somewhat grumpy this morning, dunno why. i only got a mug of milk for breakfast, which i held 'incorrectly'.
-today, dad gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to my car CD all day
-off to ring the bells - and guess what? today i cracked TWO GRAND!!helen gave me permission to be brain dead for the rest of the day. :P i definitely haveta tell PIG mum about this good news tonight. :) oh, and helen's really excited - only one month til her retirement!
-dad drove us to woolies for breakfast. :P
-loo trip first. unsurprisingly, he gleefully forced me to do both the dakking and un-dakking, then he made me walk over to wash and dry both hands while he used the loo himself.
-i drank an orange juice, had one breakky wrap and one hash brown; dad had coffee with one sugar, a sausage and egg mcmuffin and one hash brown. then we both read the australian.
-dad tootled me off to unique physiotherapy. >< vincent the physio asked to borrow our 4WD, dunno when/what for.
-my torture session was sitting on that armless, backless wheelie and doing reaching exercises with ela. dunno why he promised not to lemme fall for this session.
-dad tootled us home, saying no to sushi coz aunty wendy could fry me some dumplings - yum yum!
-aunty wendy took me once to the loo first, then i sat down and read my tales of the otori trilogy as she went to make my bed and dad rocked off to yum cha with uncle calvin. i told him to get uncle calvin to bring me back two charsiu bun! :P
-for lunch, aunty wendy fried me six yummy chicken and corn yummy dumplings, from aunty winnie, i think? i also munched a pear and drank a yummy cup of chocolate nesquik.
-then i kept reading as aunty wendy brought out bear beat to keep me company. :0
-aunty wendy took me oncemore to the loo before she left and i tootled online. she also passed me a mug of water, but i didn't feel the need for a stinky unspeakable. hey, maybe toms.
-well, it's just past 4pm, whichever carer/life coach/support worker/whatever they're called :p should arrive shortly. not sure who's having dinner with us tonight, but fingers crossed dad won't force me to plod on that bloody treadmill again!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: