Wednesday, June 9, 2010

wednesday post11c

good evening! i came back online @ 7:09pm, only i'm dreading 8pm, coz dad has decided that he wants to gleefully force me to walk on that bloody treadmill! ><
anyways, my new final plodding total's now 2976. righteo, events since my last post?
-wow, thanks to aunty wendy who brought me lunch! yummy udon, some seaweed and one wee chunk of meat, i think. actually, i'd better go send my thanks to her daughter, christine, whom this yummy meal actually comes from!
-i also ate a pear and drank one mug of chocolate nesquik 'incorrectly'.
-aunty wendy took me once to the loo before i settled down to read my tales of the otori novel.
-aunty wendy gave ela a nice long massage, and took me to the toilet once more before i tootled online and she left.
-trace came promptly @ 4pm, and Forced me to walk into the laundry for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today.
-i had a tinkle just before trace flipped the water off. trace dried my hair, then i dried the rest of myself while she sat on the blue stool and watched me. i got creamed and rekitted, having just the one tinkle when trace was jamming on my AFO.
-trace Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table. arvo tea was one yummy charsiu bun and a plastic cup of yummy fruit and vegie juice.
-BTW, trace taught me another phrase meaning to "give the finger." sounds funny, though ... "flip the bird'? :P
-i started reading grass for his pillow (the second book in the otori trilogy) out aloud, while trace gave ela a nice long massage. again, she painted me black again today - but not for her heart - for MINE! o_O :P
-trace took me to the loo once before she left, and i settled down to continue reading grass for his pillow. dad flipped on seven's news, and i just listened to that.
-when PIG mum came downstairs, she took me to the toilet once, of course gleefully forcing me to do everything.
-dinner: rice, lotsa beans, two yummy if kinda small chunks of tofu, and two, maybe three tiny chunks of beef. *sigh* PIG mum's only been back for three days - that's all the time she needed to gleefully force poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with one yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the computer, not before giving me a hard time, making me walk to the stairs and back again first. >< but i made it online eventually. :)
-toms: physio @ UQ. fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me out somewhere for lunch toms! we haven't been anywhere this week yet, i'm pretty sure!
-dunno who's coming in the arvo, but hey - book club's toms night! i'm looking forward to meeting all those lovely ladies again! fingers crossed i can grab a tropicana pack from red rooster afterwards, i don't think PIG mum has EVER consented to me grabbing some dinner out after book club! guess i'll just haveta make sure i grab a hearty arvo tea ... anyways, see everyone toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: