Monday, June 14, 2010

tuesday post10b

-breakfast this morning was three weetbix with one spoonful of honey.
-today, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her seatbelt all day, and she tootled us off to your :P turn for physio listening to beyond.
-PIG mum made me walk inside, left to repark the car. i chatted with cara, who moved houses over the weekend! she can work to work now~
-linelle came, slightly off weather, poor woman.
-so i only had a short session today. me standing against a plinth, barefoot and weightshifting.
-we ended with a round of handball, then PIG mum tootled us home, again snapping a refusal to my polite requests for being allowed to eat out for lunch. i hope she remembers she PROMISED me that we could eat out for lunch once this week! unsurprisingly, for what must be like, the UMPTEENTH MONTH IN A ROW, she's refusing to take me out to lunch until thursday or friday. >< oh, and PIG mum changed discs to jacky cheung.
-back home, thanks to PIG mum for two mugs of water - both of which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', duh - and i did a stinky unspeakable.
-then i read my book club novel until 11;30, when i watched seven's morning news, read out by ann sanders.
-lunch was yummy chicken and corn chunky soup with two slices of bread. well, one was crust.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo after lunch. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to do everything, then for some reason lost her temper when she was making me walk back to the computer table, coz she gleefully made me walk back to touch the side wall before making me walk back to the computer table! and she refused to stand behind me, too! luckily, i didn't fall. :0
-when mariana came, PIG mum made me walk over to the table and sit down with her. finally, thankfully, a blessed backrest. :)
-so mariana had a yak with PIG mum and i, who tried turning on the tears in order to suck some sympathy from mariana.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the horrible computer chair that she's taken apart. >, BACKACHE!! ><
-but karen should arrive in twenty minutes or so. :)
-toms: sadly, no bell ringing coz PIG mum's decided that we need to cut back on things in order to save money and send back to hong kong to take care of dearest grandma. but if she was REALLY SINCERE about that, she would've also cancelled my torture session with vincent the physio! >< hoping i survive that, aunty wendy should be coming to look after me in the arvo. :) PIG mum had BETTER remember that she's to stay home and not eat out! oh yeah, must remember to ring alice from CODA too, to make sure that the carer and i can hit garbo on thursday.
-karen'll arrive in around fifteen minutes; i'm sure i'll have a great afternoon with her. :) will try to come back tonight with my final plodding total and the rest of the day's events.
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. the doorbell just rang - strange. i thought 'twas karen, but no-one's there ... o_O

No comments: