Sunday, June 20, 2010

monday post 12b

-breakfast this morning was three weetbix with almost 1/3 a spoonful of honey. oh, how do i miss the days when aunty wendy would come and gimme three weetbix with ONE WHOLE TABLESPOONFUL of honey! *wistful*
-today, we listened to westlife's face to face all day, and PIG mum also gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day. but erf was happy all day, too - i just had to remember to remind her to face the front whenever we neared a red traffic light. :)
-dunno why PIG mum refused to turn on the bathroom lights for me; she just flounced off to pay. so i sat and did a stinky unspeakable, which i already wanted to this morning, but PIG mum meanly refused to roll me into the toilet.
-lol, i can't remember the student's name, sorry! >< but he had me lie down on the plinth and he moved my left limbs around.
-then era did some reachy work, before ela tried.
-finally, we ended with some stepping exercises for erf. no tilt table today, awesome. :) and ann wandered over to say hello, but then she was off to give some lecture. she also told me that it's jill i'm seeing on thursday.
-PIG mum tootled us home, unsurprisingly snapping a curt refusal to take me out for lunch. :(
-i went to the loo once @ home - no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do everything.
-lunch: one yummy chicken fillet with mayo sandwhich using helga's bread, cut into two rectangles. thanks to PIG mum who mixed me one yummy chocolate nesquik to wash down lunch with.
-one more loo trip before i came online; yes, i'm sitting on that horrible restless computer chair mean and nasty PIG mum took apart. my back's starting to hurt again, yes, but trace should arrive in about thirty minutes, so i'll be alright.
-anyways, i think PIG mum's booked me in for a physio session toms @ your :P turn. hopefully, we can see naz for a kebab afterwards, then head over to watch a movie! karen's coming toms arvo, then toastmaster's with pizza @ night - yeah! anyways, will try my hardest to come back online tonight with my final plodding total and the rest of tonight's events!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: