Monday, November 29, 2010

monday post 30c

hello again! it's 6pm, but it's still so light outside, i'm not sure if i'm supposed to type 'good afternoon!' or 'good evening! :P
-anyways, my newest final plodding total for monday now stands @ 2533. righteo, what happened after nobuko arrived?
-she led me to the bathroom for a nice hot shower - hairwash today. i had one tinkle before nabuko flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself, had one tinkle when nobuko went outside to find me a band-aid for my back. i got creamed, then nabuko rekitted me. i had two more tinkles; then nabuko rinsed the floor for me before i held her arm and walked back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-wow, i've had the perfect arvo tea EIGHT times this month now! *faints* i didn't even haveta ask nabuko - she remembered!
-nabuko gave ela a massage while i munched away my arvo tea. i also drank my cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-nabuko then smeared my face with banana peel. :P
-she took me once more to the loo before she left. her husband's making yucky miso soup for tea. :S bonnie and clyde are both five years old, and love bringing their mum back dead gifts. :P
-actually, nabuko gave me her e-mail address before she left! so i'll type her out an e-mail when i finish this post~
-i'm just listening to nine's night news simulcast on river 94.9FM. PIG mum's stirring around upstairs; i expect she'll come downstairs soon - or she'll come FLYING down if the garage door goes up, signalling dearest dad's return! :P PIG mum wants to look good for dearest dad, see. :)
-righteo, fingers crossed that i can come back online tonight! if i can't, though, i've already noted down tomorrow's events in my last post.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: