Saturday, November 27, 2010

saturday post29b

good evening once more! em's final plodding total for saturday now stands @ exactly 2000. score! :P anyways, the rest of the day's events?
-lol, i actually ended up trading the naruto fix time for some happy reading time. :P
-but i got slightly worried @ 4:15pm when hina still hadn't turned up and asked dad please to pass me the phone so i could ring CODA - only he refused! ><
-i walked to the sofa and asked dad if he could please walk behind me while i went to get the phone if he wouldn't pass me it. dunno why he wouldn't. but i sat down @ the couch and silently asked percy the angel/saint to please send hina here.
-PIG mum awoke from pigland :P but she refused to pass me the phone either! ><
-i was saved by the doorbell ringing. phew. hina came, dried my tears and explained that she'd just come straight from work @ capalaba, which is somewhere near carindale.
-she led me to the bathroom for a nice hot shower - hairwash today. i had one tinkle before i flipped the water off, dried myself and had another tinkle when hina went outside to find the cream. then i got creamed and rekitted, before she rinsed the floor for me once and led me to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-saturday's a TOASTIE day! actually, EVERY DAY used to be a toastie day, until the parents somehow decided that i could only have a toastie on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays, with mondays, wednesdays and fridays fruit only. dunno why dad suddenly ordered that i was only getting fruit this arvo. i protested to hina, who was awesome and said, "don't worry, i'll give you both." :)
-but we've run outta ham! instead, hina made me a toasted cheese - two slices, yeah - and mayo toastie, cut into four squares. she also cut me up one pear. i drank a cuppa, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-then i continued doing my sudoku. hina and i chatted - she's going to her friend's place for dinner tonight; her friend's leaving australia soon, and they're eating some kinda vegetable curry tonight. also, she's coming back on tuesday - but i'll need to ring alice on monday and make sure hina's taking me to toastmasters - november has five tuesdays, see.
-@ 6pm, hina flipped seven's news, read out by talitha cummins (who did the weather also) - BTW the upcoming week's ALL rainy - sport by pat welsh and beach by liz cantor. the most interesting surname i found was 'katting', who's some member of parliament.
-once the sports report was done, hina took me once more to the loo. i tried to return online afterwards, but she explained that PIG mum had already ordered that i was to return to the gobbling :P table. 8sigh*
-so i just sat there, did more sudoku and listened to wall-e! dad came home and immediately immersed himself into watching it. my daddy loves cartoons, see. :)
-dinner: PIG mum gave me maybe almost half a bowl of the yummy fried rice that tess cooked. sadly, she also gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly' afterwards.
-PIG mum took me once more to the toilet afterwards. of course she gleefully forced me to do everything. and actually, i've just been once more, meaning my final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2076.
-toms: just church. i'm not sure if there's one last lesson of bible study or there's some consultative meeting ... hopefully, there's bible study, coz i'm really not willing to head down to the hall for the meeting then all the way back upstairs for service. >< but we'll most likely head off to plaza for lunch. i've honestly zero idea why dad keeps parking down @ the commonwealth bank exit, prolly just so that PIG mum can gleefully FORCE :( me to walk all the way up to foodcourt. and i dunno if any SHINE ppl are coming to visit me in the arvo but i certainly hope so! righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms - i'm REALLY going for my naruto fix, this time! :P
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: