Wednesday, November 17, 2010

wednesday post32b

good evening! em's final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2169. righteo, continuin on from my last post?
-aunty wendy took me once more to the loo before she left, and i tootled online till nobuko arrived.
-i held nobuko's arm and walked to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before nobuko flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself and had another tinkle. i did a third tinkle when nobuko went to my room and found the cream, then got creamed and rekitted, having one last tinkle when she was tying elf's shoelaces.
-i held nobuko's arm and walked to the gobbling :p table.
-yay, nobuko made me the perfect arvo tea! wow, that's FOUR times this month already!*feels very, very lucky, indeed!*
-after i finished my arvo tea, nobuko gave ela a massage for a good forty-five minutes! ela was painted orange today. nobuko told me that her family's having mi goreng for dinner tonight, and that mi goreng comes from indonesia! she works for some agency called 'just better care', and when she was still living in japan, she had secretarial jobs.
-nobuko took me once more to the loo for two, maybe three tinkles before she left. actually, she stayed to watch some lucky woman win sth like $23 500 on deal or no deal.
-seven's news was read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke and weather by john schluter. congrats to prince william and kate middleton - they're engaged!
-PIG mum came downstairs and took me once to the loo. thanks to her who passed me one mug of water - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course - then i did my second stinky unspeakable for today.
-but dad came home late and still had to cook dinner - and he's thinking about not allowing me to go to the end-of-year dinner with all the other book club ladies! >< anyways, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em on 40+ mins of hand exercises, before dinner was finally called.
-rice tonight, with lotsa normal lettuce and two beans. meat was ... a lil porl, i think. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i VERY DELIBERATELY held onto my yummy mug of fruit and vegie 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo, of course gleefully forcing me to do everything.
-but i'm finally back online now. :) actually, the PISSY two hours that for some reason gives PIG mum so much pleasure to restrict me to isn't up till 9:12pm, after which i'm going for my tiny little bowl of ice-cream that again gives PIG mum some perverse pleasure to restrict me to every wednesday. then it's house time! :) i'll try my best to remember a funny quote to type up toms, okies?
-toms: UQ physio! only there aren't any students left ... dunno how that'll work ... but hey. then, fingers crossed we can go to naz for a kebab afterwards! coz PIG mum wouldn't take me last week, for whatever so reason that pleased her, but we can't on friday coz i'm got some pincushion practice session! >< :P then, some new carer's taking me out to garbo toms night! hope we'll have fun! anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: