Sunday, November 21, 2010

sunday post29c

good evening one final time! em's last plodding total for sunday now stands @ 4250, and the final spam count for the weekend's seventeen. righteo, dunno when PIG mum's gleefully forcing me off to bed, but i'll just see how far i can get!
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the little house for bible study.
-after bible study, PIG mum took me to the loo once before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the main hall for service. fiona kept me company.
-tina lent me beedle the bard! :D happy reading~
-luckily, dr. lee only asked us to stand for three songs today. :) i didn't sing anything out aloud, of course.
-speaker today was uncle chong.
-no communion afterwards, but i went to the toilet once. then 'twas church luncheon time!
-my favourite was one slice of meatlovers pizza. i also had lotsa vegies, of course.
-aunty a, aunty katherine, janice and wilfreddy all sat with PIG mum and i.
-when we left, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk up the stairs and dad tootled us home.
-thanks to dad who passed me one mug of water when i got home and went to the loo; i did a stinky unspeakable.
-my guests arrived! tim, his sister and horace! and guess what - horace gave me my first christmas present for this year! :D a westlife kareoke DVD! :D
-so we sang away~ shh, tim sings slightly outta tune, you know. :P
-horace had to leave first coz he was going to some christmas party for some autism kids. tim, his sister and i all played pictionary! :D
-when they left, i tootled online till 'twas time to head out for dinner!
-we went to the same place we took aunty agnes last time, sunny seoul BBQ restaurant!
-the only uncool thing was that i didn't eat anywhere near enough. :( em's still hungry! ><
-i had fun giving =some waitress and the boss my best 'gamsameda'. :)
-back home, i jumped online. the parents are watching the grand final for the X factor.
-toms: bloody hell, it's a torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms! >< but look on the bright side, it means i won't haveta see him after toms till saturday. :) and, PIG mum says she'll take me to sunnybank oriental for lunch if i'm good! jeannine's coming to shower me toms ... oh, must ask dad if he can buy any bread toms, to save me having just to eat bloody boring fruit for arvo tea! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: