Saturday, November 6, 2010

saturday post26b

good evening! em's final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1204. sweet, i passed one grand! anyways, the rest of today's events?
-jeannine arrived slightly early, and led me to the bathroom for a nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before jeannine flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself, got creamed and rekitted. jeannine rinsed the floor for me before leading me to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. BTW, if PIG mum doesn't send me an e-mail (indescribable@gmail.com) saying that i can't, starting from next monday i'll type when i have a tinkle. but i'll keep asking the carer/life coach/support worker/whatever they're called now :P to please rinse the floor for me.
-jeannine led me to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. coz we're outta ham, PIG mum said i could have two slices of cheese on my toastie. :) add mayo to that and cut into four squares. jeannine also made me one cup of tea, white and two, my usual cup to hold 'incorrectly'.
-i read the fourth twilight novel - hey, i'm like, 600 pages through already!
-jeannine gave ela a massage for just over fifteen minutes, painting her aqua with light blue dots today.
-she took me once more to the loo before she left. she's having dinner alone tonight - her older daughter's already moved outta the house to live with her boyfriend, and her younger daughter's out seeing some movie with her girlfriends. so jeannine's thinking she'll just get some fish and chips (crumbed) and pineapple fritters for dinner.
-i watched the news, read out by sharyn ghidella, until aunty nga rang! PIG um chatted to her for ages; dad came home and said sth about forcing me to plod on that bloody treadmill, but he's forgotten, phew. he and PIG mum are just watching television right now.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa big bok choy, several tiny strips of yummy pork, and some chunks of yummy fish. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, meaning i very deliberately held onto my yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the computer, and i tootled back online. dad says i can stay online till 9pm. sweet, one more hour left for me. :)
-
-toms: just church. dr. lee says we're having shane's talk first, meaning i'll haveta hike all the way down to the hall and back up again. *sigh* morning tea, then a hike back up to the main hall for service. i definitely won't be singing any worship songs out aloud, that's for certain. just fingers crossed we won't haveta stand!
-then it should be off to plaza for lunch. listen, i'm SICK of dad deliberately parking down near the commonwealth bank end so that PIG mum gets to gleefully FORCE :( me to walk all the way up to foodcourt, but seeing as i forgot to e-mail dad last week, if he does that again toms, i must definitely remember to e-mail him. if he parks there four weeks (i.e. one month) in a row, if he does that again the fifth, i'm just walking into sunnybank oriental for lunch; the parents are free to head up to cafe mi and eat themselves. i don't have anything against cafe mi, definitely not, they cook yummy food, it's just having to share two meals between three ppl that annoys me. means i don't really get enough. :(
-finally, i really hope some SHINE ppl come and visit me toms arvo! i like the interaction, see. :) i just keep forgetting to ask uncle kelvin if they could please keep coming back ... anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: