Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday post 193b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3105; D2's potential final, final report for Friday: 3105 steps also equals 3105 steps also equals sixty-five kcal or 1.34km. XD Anyways, it's almost 5:30pm, so I doubt I'll have tome to note down today's events in detail, so just potential final, final events for Friday?
-PIG mum was around when Aunty Lucia announced her arrival and let her in, phew.
-So a nice hot shower for me - I washed my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried and had another (thankfully noiseless) tinkle before Aunty Lucia suddenly remembered PIG mum's demand I put undies on first. After that, I got very lightly creamed and Aunty Lucia rekitted me. Then I went over to the loo for one more tinkle, went over to wash and dry Era, then let Aunty Lucia Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Afternoon tea was half the yummy apple and custard danish I'd bought before lunch from Runcorn Plaza Hot Bread plus one mug of Aunty A's (she'd randomly given PIG mum several sachets, saying she didn't drink it) peppermint tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-When I finished eating, I just sat and listened to PIG mum yap @ Aunty Lucia. Usually, Aunty Lucia does plently of talking herself too, but today 'twas all PIG mum, with Aunty Lucia throwing in frequent sounds of affirmation.
-I wanted to use the bathroom once more before Aunty Lucia left, but horrid PIG mum wouldn't let me! ><
-That's alright; I'll go once myself now. Fingers crossed I can bbl with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: