Friday, June 6, 2014

Saturday Post 165b

Heylo again! Alas, dad took D2 away from me. >< Meaning I'll just note down that TWFT topic's 'The Importance of Praising God (1)' and that I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 4pm!! Anyways, she should arrive in like twelve minutes, so I'm really not gonna bother going into detail, other than to say Rhi came to mind me this morning and Aunty Katherine came and taught me about theme parks! For some unknown reason, dad wouldn't lemme online, choosing instead to chuck a complete and utter cow @ me, meaning that tonight, i'll assuredly sing myself to sleep tonight; screw counting! >< Carol Lockwood should come supervise my shower in like ten minutes, so hopefully bbl, else toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed I can get some yummy lunch; also that I'll get some visitors in the arvo!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: